Sign in to follow this  
Dwagon

Why do YOU still play RuneScape?

Hey RL! I completely lost all interest in REAL RuneScape a long time ago, and just now got back on to take another look around. Still sucks, now even more. But any way I was wondering, why does everyone still play it? Do you guys actually find entertainment in it? What specifically entertains you about the game still?

Edit: First time logging on in over 400 days, and I get blackscreened almost immediately... sweet. Edited by Dwagon

A few of us here on RuneLocus only play Oldschool RS.

Most of us on here don't play anymore. That's why people play and create Private Servers.. to have fun, code things the way they want it, and not get screwed over by Jagex.

And here I am thinking I was the only one. Hah :P

i dont lol it looks stupid 4 years i will never get back. its been a good ride getting scammed and killed n shit

Guest ShishirG2
Because I am 12 and have nothing better to do with my life, like lift weights or socialize outside of the internet.

[quote name='ShishirG2']Because I am 12 and have nothing better to do with my life, like lift weights or socialize outside of the internet.[/QUOTE]
Shir you spend most your time fapping, don't lie.

meh, still play EOC because I have nothing better to do, usually lose interest in RS like that, but atm - as said, nothing better to do lol
Not going to abandon EOC for 07 though, because you start all over again on 07, cba regaining my stats on 07 >.> Wouldn't be half as bad if they had your saves back then.

I don't it's horrible now, it's a shame though because I really use to enjoy Runescape at one point I even made videos and got to almost 1k subs but then EOC came out and I quit :\

I do actually think that eoc and old school sucks. I think 2007 was better than 2006 ( U know? )
But i do still play it because of the reason that i can enjoy it + My membership got glitched so i have it forever xD
And the new Level Divination is actually pretty enjoyable and doing some bosses for cash is also fun.