The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

Why do YOU still play RuneScape?

Dwagon

Hey RL! I completely lost all interest in REAL RuneScape a long time ago, and just now got back on to take another look around. Still sucks, now even more. But any way I was wondering, why does everyone still play it? Do you guys actually find entertainment in it? What specifically entertains you about the game still?

Edit: First time logging on in over 400 days, and I get blackscreened almost immediately... sweet. Edited by Dwagon

meh, still play EOC because I have nothing better to do, usually lose interest in RS like that, but atm - as said, nothing better to do lol
Not going to abandon EOC for 07 though, because you start all over again on 07, cba regaining my stats on 07 >.> Wouldn't be half as bad if they had your saves back then.

I do actually think that eoc and old school sucks. I think 2007 was better than 2006 ( U know? )
But i do still play it because of the reason that i can enjoy it + My membership got glitched so i have it forever xD
And the new Level Divination is actually pretty enjoyable and doing some bosses for cash is also fun.