Sign in to follow this  
Philhughes751

HELP! Cannot change character information! 742 source

Question

Hello! First time on editing my own rsps, got a really good client and source. I wanted to make my account owner and change stats but I couldn't because when I went onto data and opened my account on notepad the data I wanted to change wasn't there I got the information organised like
' ¬í sr com.rs.game.player.PlayerëÒ :}H pI GESlotI
LoyaltypointsI MiningPointsZ allowChatEffectsI assistStatusJ bannedI barrowsKillCountI bossidI boxI
chooseCharI clanStatusI coinsZ completedFightCavesZ completedFightKilnJ creationDateI crucibleHighScoreI
deathCountJ displayTimeZ donatorJ donatorTillZ extremeDonatorJ extremeDonatorTillZ '
With no numbers to change things. Any suggestions?

5 answers to this question

You can't edit .p files.

742s are different from 317s. You will have to find a different way to do things such as first using player.java to change you character rights, and commands.java to make a "set skill" command. Every revision has its pros and cons, 317s pro in my opinion is its easy to use player files, but if you want to work with a different revision, you'll have to learn how to do things without.

My suggestion is to avoid asking these stupid questions again, read through the code of the server you downloaded and try to understand it and make sense of it all then you will realise how to make yourself an admin.

[quote name='Aer0']My suggestion is to avoid asking these stupid questions again, read through the code of the server you downloaded and try to understand it and make sense of it all then you will realise how to make yourself an admin.[/QUOTE]

No need to be so mean: [quote name='Philhughes751']Hello! First time on editing my own rsps...[/QUOTE]

He's not like skyro who calls himself the "Webdev genius" then pms me on how to add a graphic to his website.

player.java

[code]if (getUsername().equalsIgnoreCase("[B]ACCOUNT NAME HERE[/B]")) {
setRights(2);
}[/code]

To change your levels just do ;;setlevel (id, level)

Let's not be mean guys. Just help the guy out. Edited by Tylerr

Sign in to follow this