Sign in to follow this  
Lumby1992

[PI] Looking for Experienced Coder.

Hello there, my name is Mod Mouldy and I currently own and run the server "Atonement" which is online.

I am in serious need of an experienced coder, the source is PI based 217 loading 508/602.

If you think you have what it takes, please post an application below.

[code]
Past work:
Experience:
Dedication to a project (on a scale of 1 to 10):
Skype/Any type of contact info:
[/code]

Here is our website and current server if you would like to see the work gone in so far. <- [url]www.atonement-rsps.com[/url]

We have invested over $900 into the server and will continue to fund it for the next year minimum.

You are included in donations but that will be discussed upon interview.

Thanks alot.

Position applying for: Trial Dev
Past work: Modscape (owned and coded, had 50 online at a time, admin on acrylicx as well as coded a few things, have helped 8+ people start up and code their server for free)
Experience: Gr 11 java, most of my experience comes from hands-on learning through coding for others and myself. I've coded multiple custom interfaces, commands, and even minigames.
Dedication to a project (on a scale of 1 to 10): 7 (I'll always be online to code after 6pm est, however can only really dedicate myself once I'm free from university applications, so I'll be working slowly but surely)
Right now I have school, so I'm applying for a Trial Dev spot. I'll be paid with experience itself :) We can talk about pay once I really start contributing.
Skype/Any type of contact info: calvin.luga

Position applying for: Any
Past work: I work on small side project's in my time, never usually post, just learn off the side projects. I have attempted at creating advanced things such as minigames, and as easy as object placing/deleting. I do not need pay if you don't feel me worthy. I just need something to do in my free time.
Experience: Last 2-3 years of on/off PI programming, hosted 1 562 server when they first came out, had roughly 60 online day/night.
Dedication to a project (on a scale of 1 to 10): 7.8
Skype/Any type of contact info: Think I had you added before...Skype: isaidclickmenow