Sign in to follow this  
Dave

An important update regarding my health

So as some (I say some because I understand users of R-S are active here also) of you know, 7 months ago I had a series of Strokes, which one month later lead to open heart surgery.

Last week (27th of December) I went for a series of x-rays, The results show that my heart has not healed correctly & in fact (this is quite common) has grown it's self onto the entrance wound found here:

[IMG]http://puu.sh/6b1xB.jpg[/IMG]

They're not 100% sure if it has, I will find out in two days (the 8th of January), if this is the case I will be going into an high-risk operation on the 9th, The chances of me surviving this operation is 50/50 they could cut to deep and my heart will become unrepairable & I die of blood loss or they cut just right and detach it from growing onto the top of chest.

I'm at a stand still right now, I can not have the operation and "not make it to the end of the year".

At this point I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for the 50/50 Gamble, if I do end up having an operation because their suspicions are right, if I'm not online by the 1st of February, I wish for the Administrators to take the correct route by disabling my Account & freeing up the name,

I've spoken to two people in real life (I don't want to talk to anyone about it) after I told my parents what the letter said, I've been throwing up since because I'm nervous.

All the best, Dave. Edited by Dave

Guest ShishirG2
Hey man, fuck RSPS.
Go spend your time with your family, you deserve it, and so do they.

I hope you chose the operation, and good luck if you do.
All the best, mate.

Holy crap.

I hope all goes well with the surgery.

Best of luck... really.

[quote name='ShishirG2']Hey man, fuck RSPS.
Go spend your time with your family, you deserve it, and so do they.

I hope you chose the operation, and good luck if you do.
All the best, mate.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I'm spending all tomorrow with my family they are asleep now it's almost 1AM GMT I'm taking them out to London tomorrow, buying Lunch, Giving my dad £2,500 I withdraw earlier in cash towards his new motor bike, then when we're at home I'm taking all my Friends & Family (I mean all including aunts, uncles & cousins) to the cinema, then paying for dinner afterwards, I didn't have the guts to be with them today, I can imagine how it feels putting 18 years (nearly 19) into a child just to die so early.

I just wanted to put a heads up to everyone/community I was registered to if I do pass away.

If you take the operation, I hope everything will go well...

I wish you the best of luck, stay strong.

[quote name='Stacx']If you take the operation, I hope everything will go well...

I wish you the best of luck, stay strong.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, it's kind of hard to 'stay strong' because after the operation will be 6 months more of house bound :/ & I will be in pain again and not be able to do anything my self unless it's the PC or playing a console, for the first month I will have to have a parent/carer to wash me and help me get in and out of bed.

Holy shit bro..

:confused:

I'd like to thank everyone for there support through this time.

I'm glad to announce that I went for an Echo Scan of my heart an ECG and my heart appears to be in perfect shape, my lungs are fully working no liquid in there (tends to be an issue with heart surgery because they deflate the lungs and liquid can in there), my xray for ribs show they're fully healed, my heart appears to be perfect size, there is nothing wrong with my inhaling or exhaling, I've been discharged from Hospital as medically fit for Work.

They apologized to me for about 3 hours while I was there and offered me £5,000 for getting me concerned, I kindly accepted the offer and asked the cheque to be split & go to the British Heart Foundation & Cancer Research UK.

I'm very grateful for everyone's support through this time.