Hope

[Project] Knight's Destiny

Honestly, though, to add a new weapon, they shouldn't charge full price if the character sprite is the same, because all they'd be doing is editing the weapon on the sprite. It's not like they'd be creating a whole new sprite for it.

[quote name='Ziek`']Honestly, though, to add a new weapon, they shouldn't charge full price if the character sprite is the same, because all they'd be doing is editing the weapon on the sprite. It's not like they'd be creating a whole new sprite for it.[/QUOTE]

The character sprite is not the same. If it were a 3D model, they would all be the same. But the directions in which a sprite/character is facing inside of a 2D game are different from one another because of the way they're looking. I can grab some examples if you're wanting, so you can compare/contrast the images.

[quote name='Arbatel']The character sprite is not the same. If it were a 3D model, they would all be the same. But the directions in which a sprite/character is facing inside of a 2D game are different from one another because of the way they're looking. I can grab some examples if you're wanting, so you can compare/contrast the images.[/QUOTE]

I know that, but I'm saying the sprite would be the same ie. facing left no matter what the weapon is, so all they'd have to do is change the weapon on the sprite.

[quote name='Ziek`']I know that, but I'm saying the sprite would be the same ie. facing left no matter what the weapon is, so all they'd have to do is change the weapon on the sprite.[/QUOTE]

The animations wouldn't be similar, unless it's just a similar sprite animation for the new weapon. I would guess that he intends to obtain MORE types weapons and that would need to have different types of animations than the originals.

Pretty Solid, I would definitely be interested in alpha/beta testing. Great GFX and smoothe layout . Best of luck and can't wait!

This actually looks really good. The inventory menu / bar down the bottom of the screen looks very clean and easy to access. Not to mention multiplayer looks like it'll be great fun.

Oh my god, this looks soooo good hope! will it be released for the public to play?

Yeah he said he will be releasing it December this year, hopefully.

[quote name='theReck']Yeah he said he will be releasing it December this year, hopefully.[/QUOTE]

YES! something to look forward too, [MENTION=35144]Hope[/MENTION] could you keep me updated?

He dropped the project (for now) to continue working on other projects.