Thanatos

Forum Background

I love the toplist you can change from white to black but now going on toplist + forums every couple of hours gets plain...
I love the design but try spice the background up a bit make it look more appealing as there was another suggestion trying to get more activity. I say you need to make the website more appealing to new people and make them stay.
No one wants to stay at a page with black and white on it... Any suggestions why not or support to this please leave in comments

*Note please reframe from flaming me or any other commenter.

#Realism - [url]www.realismpk.com[/url]

We've already made our website more appealing this year, it went from a dark state to the current state. Not to mention we [B]offer 3 other[/B] forum themes to choose from.

Website designs don't change every month, you know.

[quote name='Cart']We've already made our website more appealing this year, it went from a dark state to the current state. Not to mention we [B]offer 3 other[/B] forum themes to choose from.[/QUOTE]

Yes you did. It's perfect! :)

White and Black is nothing to be perfect about it's plain and dull.

[quote name='RealismPk']White and Black is nothing to be perfect about it's plain and dull.[/QUOTE]

One year white/black is plain and dull and one year dark/other color is depressing, can't please everyone. You do have the choice of c[I]hoosing 3 other themes[/I] once again.

[quote name='Cart']One year white/black is plain and dull and one year dark/other color is depressing, can't please everyone. You do have the choice of c[I]hoosing 3 other themes[/I] once again.[/QUOTE]

Try Brighter colours more joyful colours maybe? And also there should be an option in front of your eyes. I have not seen any option to change theme yet so obviously it's well hid.

[img]http://puu.sh/5Q6bk/d04e53348a.png[/img]

Right at the footer, just above the time & copyright notices

But yeah. I love this theme a lot more than the older ones, clean and simple.