Dean

What job do you have and how much do you make?

It's a simple question that needs only simple answers. If you don't want to post how much you make, you don't have to.

I'm a cook at a pizza buffet and I make $7.75/hr. It's a great job and I've had it for 6 months already. I plan on keeping it for a while.

I'm a milker/farmhand at local property near mine. I currently earn about 18.50$ an hour. So I'm on about 750$ a week. < Must remember. Although it sounds extremely good. I work about 8 hours a day, only over school holidays and it's a completely shit job. You have to get up early and you're basically on your feet all day.

'Sales assistant' basically just on the till £4.50 /hr aka a slave Edited by Fall Out

E-5 Aviation Ordnanceman, United States Navy. Base pay: $2530.00 p/month + BAH so around $51,000 USD p/year (Shore Duty)

I don't have a job, but I consider what I do a job.

I do CPA/PPD making at least $500 a month. (Decent for online stuff.)

Framer/roofer, 18.5/hr

[quote name='317 Delta Coder']I don't have a job, but I consider what I do a job.

I do CPA/PPD making at least $500 a month. (Decent for online stuff.)[/QUOTE]

omg dood wutz ur niche i cen haz?

on topic: i work at a store, mainly a cashier, shittypay/hr

I'm a private contractor for businesses in my area for network administration, and electrical work (depending on the business)

Office 365 Consultant, £16,000/yr.

When I talk about Office 365 I'm talking about the whole suite including MS Exchange, Lync, SharePoint Online and the usual Office applications on top of that.

Become very very popular amongst businesses of all sizes.