anon23787

"Sorry an error occured whilst loading runescape"client error with almost all clients

Question

Hi

I have this error that shows and it happens with almost all rsps clients.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9480[/ATTACH]

I need a way to fix this problem or atleast know the cause of it.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

4 answers to this question

I can remember this happening to me like 6 years ago when I used internet explorer, I can't remember what was causing it but it may of been my internet blocking it, not too sure, what version is your computer? etc windows 7, windows 8, mac? By the looks of it may be something like an old windows 95 or something XD, have you tried redownloading java @ [url]http://www.java.com/en/[/url] ?

They most likely don't automatically download the cache to run the game, meaning you need to put the cache in your user.home or where ever the cache directory is according to what it says in Signlink.java in your findcachedir() method.

[quote name='Yaymyshow']I can remember this happening to me like 6 years ago when I used internet explorer, I can't remember what was causing it but it may of been my internet blocking it, not too sure, what version is your computer? etc windows 7, windows 8, mac? By the looks of it may be something like an old windows 95 or something XD, have you tried redownloading java @ [url]http://www.java.com/en/[/url] ?[/QUOTE]

A more likely reason (than windows 95 or something) is that he's trying to run it on a VPS or a computer designed as server which doesn't have a graphics card that supports what is required for the client and thus the game cannot load.

OR he just has a classic theme on a modern computer and there's something else wrong.

[quote name='Arix']A more likely reason (than windows 95 or something) is that he's trying to run it on a VPS or a computer designed as server which doesn't have a graphics card that supports what is required for the client and thus the game cannot load.

OR he just has a classic theme on a modern computer and there's something else wrong.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like that might actually be the reason, back then my computer was horrible.