Dean

OSRS Account Progression

I started my account a few days after they added 07RS back, so it's not a fresh account. I will post updates when I make progress though. I'm in the process of getting 75 Construction when I find the motivation for that, and questing a bunch of quests. Hopefully I'll be 70 defense with 70 attack and around 80 strength soon. I'm also trying to get at least 70 range, since that's the worst skill in my opinion.

Goals:

45/70 Defense
60/70 Attack
63/80 Strength
53/70 Range
64/80 Magic
45/53 Prayer

I'm going to try to get all of my skills to 60+ soon. My lowest skill is 39 Slayer.

Gear for training:

[img]http://bdy.rs/0bfaz.png[/img]

Current stats as of 12/5/13

[img]http://bdy.rs/Lbfax.png[/img]

Cash stack around 15M. I have supplies for 75 construction in the bank, plus other items.

This account is black mark free. I haven't cheated any levels.

Open to suggestions. Feel free to add me, just tell me who you are if you message me.

Goodluck, I played 07 for the first week it came out then quit, was pretty boring for me lool.

Good luck, don't get bot b&.

[quote name='Cart']Good luck, don't get bot b&.[/QUOTE]

he says he didn't cheat any levels

but he is logged in without official client so probably will get banned for using fake client

[quote name='girofsilgar']he says he didn't cheat any levels

but he is logged in without official client so probably will get banned for using fake client[/QUOTE]

I was making a reference to the friend's account he botted on with his IP address that got banned.

[quote name='girofsilgar']he says he didn't cheat any levels

but he is logged in without official client so probably will get banned for using fake client[/QUOTE]

It's not against the rules afaik. SwiftKit isn't against the rules and it's kinda the same as Orion.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2