clan chat

Dragonnkk Hacked fixed.

This is the dragonkk hack fixed for 718s/667s enjoy I know this has been released before but I Just want to make this thread common so people knows about it, don't give me hates

open loginpacketsdecoder and head to decode world log in
put this under the illegal characters to login

[CODE]if (username.toLowerCase().contains("dragonkk") || username.toLowerCase().contains("apache")) {
session.getLoginPackets().sendClientPacket(3);
return;
}[/CODE]

now for blocking the chat
go worldpacketsdecoder.java
in all chat packets pm and stuff and public chat

[CODE]if(message.contains("0hdr2ufufl9ljlzlyla") || message.contains("0hdr"))
return;[/CODE]

Probably already posted in here too, most of downloadable 718s have this fix.

Also it's not yours.

[quote name='Fuzen Seth']Probably already posted in here too, most of downloadable 718s have this fix.

Also it's not yours.[/QUOTE]
I've never seen you say something good.

OT: Thanks.

[quote name='Arix']I've never seen you say something good.

OT: Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Even though he is right? Everything this guy has been posting is already released....

[quote name='Citellum']Even though he is right? Everything this guy has been posting is already released....[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just noticed too rofl he took like all snippets of Rune-Server.

[quote name='Fuzen Seth']Yeah I just noticed too rofl he took like all snippets of Rune-Server.[/QUOTE]

Does it really matter? Leeching isn't enforced on Rune-Server. Even their moderators leech off other sites where sources/snippets were exclusively released.

[img]http://puu.sh/5fIKs.png[/img]

[MENTION=173862]Fuzen Seth[/MENTION]

I told you already to AT LEAST give credits. We all know this isnt yours. C'mon man... :facepalm:

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish releasing other peoples snippets, it's not going to get you anywhere.

[quote name='Yaymyshow']I don't know what you're trying to accomplish releasing other peoples snippets, it's not going to get you anywhere.[/QUOTE]

he has done it with majority snippets and tutorials, everything i've seen he has released on runelocus is either allready in servers or from someone elses work..

I'm confused how this is considered a hack... This is one of the most common sense ways of preventing common users from just downloading the source and running free with it. Not that it really prevents or does much. Alex has done the same form of 'prevention' if you will, for almost every single one of his sources.