Sneakyhearts

pathetic

this community is pathetic. nothing but a bunch of fucking morons and the staff (aside from Cart) do a terrible job. This community is also extreme inactive compared to Rune-Server, and is nothing but a waste of time.

Fuck you all, especially Chad (Ziek` / Sick`) because I thought you were more respectable but it turns out you're a fucking dick too.

Irony

Does this mean you're leaving?

Talk to a psychiatrist , venting your rage onto a RSPS website might be considered unproductive, and could be an underlying cause of a much larger problem you hold inside of you.
Even more so if you feel you have accomplished anything from your post.
Also, one last pro-tip, "and is nothing but a waste of time.", if so, you have quite literately wasted precious resources typing out your hate-filed post to an audience that, "is also extreme inactive compared to Rune-Server, ". Please, use your time wisely in life, with such pent up rage, you are likely to pop something in your brain which will end up killing you.

In short, COOL STORY BRO.

dem [b]feels[/b], so [b]emotional[/b] I cri [b]evritym [/b] ; _ ;

[quote name='Sneakyhearts']this community is pathetic. nothing but a bunch of fucking morons and the staff (aside from Cart) do a terrible job. This community is also extreme inactive compared to Rune-Server, and is nothing but a waste of time.

Fuck you all, especially Chad (Ziek` / Sick`) because I thought you were more respectable but it turns out you're a fucking dick too.[/QUOTE]

From the 3 posts of yours that I've ever seen, all were spam and non-constructive. You have no room to talk, sir, as you are as incompetent as just about anyone you decide to criticize. I'm happy to see you go.

This is coming from the kid who did nothing but bitch and flame anyone who's coding wasn't perfect? Irony at its finest, folks.

Also, the only reason he says I'm a dick is because I infracted him for being a dick.