[/SPOILER]

[B]Basic Information[/B]
- Original Matrix Release
- RuneScape 2012 Emulation
- 718 Protocol
- Full Economy

[HR][/HR]
[B]Why choose Orion?[/B]
Upon official public launch, the set goal for Orion is to achieve the highest possible award; to be above all other emulations. Orion will be the most highly developed and active 2012 emulations. Although recent projects have failed, thoughtful thinking has brought the effort back to finish what is started. Orion is a continuation of Feather.

[HR][/HR]
[B]Other News[/B]
Feather, in my eyes, is now a discontinued project. Mitchell and I have agreed to and decided to part after the raw instances that took place (will be kept alone). I have not quit on this project since just haven't posted any thread(s) for the updates. At the moment, I will be the only developer for Orion.

[HR][/HR]
[B]Joining The Team[/B]
Currently, I am not accepting any applications whether via post or private message. Orion, for now, will be held accountable in my own hands.
[HR][/HR]

[B]Supporting Orion[/B]
If you would like to show a little love and support, give soke feedback on what you would like to see! Also, thank the thread to also show some support!

[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]

[B]Updates Log[/B]
[CODE]
- Started to pick up from Feather.
- Implemented Python.
- Converted some parts of the source into Python. (Only did Launcher and Commands classes. I plan on doing more.)
- Started on GrandExchange.
[/CODE]

[SPOILER=Media / Content]
* I will post more media later *
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h5cISZR.png[/IMG]
[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER=Past / Current Activity]
[COLOR=GREEN]- Lobby
- Character Customization
- Cook's Assistant Quest
- RuneScape Shops
- Real 742 Maps
- Implemented Python
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=YELLOW] - Item Lending
- Clan System
- GrandExchange
- City Dialogues
- City Shops
- Doric's Quest
- Python Scripts
[/COLOR]
[/SPOILER]
[/CENTER]

[quote name='Citellum']
[B]Other News[/B]
Feather, in my eyes, is now a discontinued project. Mitchell and I have agreed to and decided to part after the raw instances that took place (will be kept alone). I have not quit on this project since just haven't posted any thread(s) for the updates. At the moment, I will be the only developer for Orion.
[/QUOTE]

Seriously?
How many times have I tried telling you I'm still working on feather. And how many times have I said for [B]US[/B] to keep working on it?... Edited by Hoyte

Best of luck with this dude please keep this up and don't release it hope to see this go public and be able to play it :)

What happened to Feather?

Looks like mitchell was still doing it?

Could have come up with a better name that isn't already used by a successful runescape client. Edited by Fall Out

Goodluck.

[quote name='Gircat']Seriously?
How many times have I tried telling you I'm still working on feather. And how many times have I said for [B]US[/B] to keep working on it?...[/QUOTE]

Please, stop already. I'm sick of the shit.