Sign in to follow this  
Christopher`

Hookah

Does anyone else smoke Hookah or Mu‘assel? What kind of setup do you have?

My setup? I have a KM Oxidized Pharonie with a metallic Harmony bowl. I use the Kaloud Lotus heat management system, and my hose is the Narbish V4 with a Mystique Ice Tip

Usually I have Fantasia Incredible bowled, but lately I've been smoking a lot of Watermelon from 360, Dragon Fruit from Hookah-Finna, and Cane Mint from Tangiers.

[quote name='Christopher`']Does anyone else smoke Hookah or Mu‘assel? What kind of setup do you have?

My setup? I have a KM Oxidized Pharonie with a metallic Harmony bowl. I use the Kaloud Lotus heat management system, and my hose is the Narbish V4 with a Mystique Ice Tip

Usually I have Fantasia Incredible bowled, but lately I've been smoking a lot of Watermelon from 360, Dragon Fruit from Hookah-Finna, and Cane Mint from Tangiers.[/QUOTE]
I prefer vaping but when i smoke hookah or as we arabs call (argileh) i like the green apple flavor ;)

[quote name='Joe']I prefer vaping but when i smoke hookah or as we arabs call (argileh) i like the green apple flavor ;)[/QUOTE]

A REALLLLLY good flavor mix is 60% Tangiers Cocoa, and 40% Tangiers Cane Mint. Literally tastes like a hot chocolate with candy canes!

[quote name='Christopher`']A REALLLLLY good flavor mix is 60% Tangiers Cocoa, and 40% Tangiers Cane Mint. Literally tastes like a hot chocolate with candy canes![/QUOTE]

Thank you for the heads up! i also like Cherry cola by Zeus :)

[quote name='Joe']Thank you for the heads up! i also like Cherry cola by Zeus :)[/QUOTE]

Also, Al Fakher just came out with four new favors: Orange Creme, Strawberry Creme, Grape Creme, and Mint Creme,

[quote name='Sneakyhearts']bong4life[/QUOTE]

Will you just.... Disappear?

Guest ShishirG2
[quote name='Joe']we arabs call [/QUOTE]

wut.
DEAN is Arab
You're white yo'

[quote name='ShishirG2']wut.
DEAN is Arab
You're white yo'[/QUOTE]
I'm Lebanese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk