Gircat

Feather - Release

i fixed it no issues thanks for the release its amazing wish the trading with shops worked but i can manage to fix them

Ik this has been a long time ago but thnx for releasing this i always wanted to practice on a 2011 server but i gotta question how do i switch to curses ? prayer

i portforwarded and then went loader.java changed the server ip = to my ip then went gamestub changed the 127.0.0.0 ip to mines and then loaded compiled loaded client works then i made it into jar sent my friend the file and his is stuck at 1% please help asap

Im new with this but I tried figure out how Add Objects and Make new ranks :)

I have question about this server, is there a way to make yourself an admin? i would love if you reply

[quote name='asmir']I have question about this server, is there a way to make yourself an admin? i would love if you reply[/QUOTE]

search "mod_gircat" in commands.java and player.java, and some other names like "mod_apollo"
Also maybe settings.java

You have done nothing pretty much this is a regular Matrix, also the cache is from Enso (old enso). I wouldn't suggest this for anyone whos new.

Also, the cache isn't pure 667/667, you can spawn 697 items so doesn't seem legit to me, the cache is as well too unstable to use due to mapdata and other bugs.

You're even wearing goliath gloves in one picture, which is a 697 item.
[img]http://puu.sh/adPRv/a85ed97857.png[/img]

Basic tips
Don't say it's [B]pure 667[/B] when it isn't. Edited by FUZENSETH