artizan

spawning objects like walls and doors

Question

Hi there, i hope you guys will understand what i mean, if you watch the picture
[ATTACH=CONFIG]9056[/ATTACH]
if i am online on my server, and i use a spawn code object 65 -----> 65 = crate wall <------- SO ITS A WALL
the object wont appear,
if i use object 7 --------> 7 = Cannon Base <-------- its a normal object so its spawnable

If i want to see actually what wall a crate wall is, then i need to add the code to objectspawn.java like 65, 3684, 3928, 0, 0,
then compile and restart the server........ But doing this takes way to long everytime So thats why i came here with the question, is it actually possible to spawn walls and doors, with ingame code object "ID" so it actually appears in game... instead of having the server to be restarted everytime, soo.. this issue is only with walls and doors all the other objects just work fine.

2 answers to this question

I tried this too, but as far as I know, you'd have to use ObjectSpawning.java, figure out the cords, then use w/e you use to edit ObjectSpawning and add them. Ofc, if you do it one @ a time, it is tedious.

Y, i normally spawn like 10 walls, at the same time, then just go through every wall about what is what ID and how it looks like, Etc.... but there must be a faster way. :P