Question

Okay hey , so i`m starting a new server i downloaded all stuff and the runelocus starter pack.
when i get to the server map and open "run" it says java is not recognized as an internal or external command operable progam or batch file, can someone help me with this part?

teamviewer can be used.

8 answers to this question

i did it , but if i close my client i need to fill in all the stuff again .. is it normal or not?

Did you correct your environment variables? Classpath?
Do you have java jdk?

So all you did was download and click run? No port forward/hosting no jdk change and no IP change?

yes i did it , and yes i have java jdk downloaded all things ,nighthawk123 , i can`t portforward now because i couldn`t find my router instruction , jdk change dunno what you mean maybe with the PATH ? and ip change??

what kind of router do you have? netgear? try 192.168.1.1
your username should be admin
and password should be password

enter "192.168.1.1 " in your web browser address bar

didn`t work , i will search for it today , thankyou by the way , if i found it i will post it here

The error means that "java" isn't recognized as a command. Usually java installs it but sometimes it doesn't (system environment paths). What it does is replace "java" with the actual path to the jdk binary (java.exe or javac.exe) so you can type "java" instead of the entire path in your .bat/.cmd file. If you don't know how to edit your system environment paths then just go into your program files/java/jdk[version here]/bin/java.exe and use that path with double quotation marks and \

Example:
[CODE]"C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_40\bin\java.exe"[/CODE]

if you put such a reference instead of "java" in your run.bat / run.cmd then it will work.