artizan

Increased Bank space, but still not usefull.

Question

Hi, yet another problem. i just added more bank space on the server. with my smart idea's i thought. o lovely it works, but once, i try to grab items of the bank that go's over the official 509 limmit, i cant withdraw it.

this code is changed in bank.java

private static final long MAX_BANK_SIZE = 800;
(official ammount is 509)

K i try to explain it

on the picture, my bank is officially full, it containts 509 items. and i couldnt store more after that.
but when i changed the code private static final long MAX_BANK_SIZE = 509 into 800,
So that means, im able to store 800 items in the bank.

the void knight mace, is item number 509, in my bank. and every item i click after that so the white full helm item 510
will not be withdrawn? i can click what i want but everything after number 509 cant be withdrawn.

soz for this terrible explaination :P but what should happen is that if i store fully 800 items in the bank that i can withdraw 800 items, but i can only withdraw 509 items.

if someone knows the sollution that would be great

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8942[/ATTACH]

21 answers to this question

This might not help, but why do you need 800 Bank slots? If you look at the picture, you'll see that most of the Items are worthless on a RSPS. I think no player would manage to get 800 different Items or even 500, and you could just add a Npc, that can store a amount of items for you.

why on earth would u need 800 bank spaces

[quote name='Danielxx']why on earth would u need 800 bank spaces[/QUOTE]

Why the fuck are you even posting? This question is completely irrelevant to the thread.

OT:
I don't understand you. What did you mean by when you mixed some item ids in the text on your original post? Can't you withdraw the 510th (and above) item in the bank? The interface has a capacity of 509 I guess, so I don't think you can go above that. If I'm wrong then you need to send the bitregister's count as 800 aswell.

I've tried this before also. Haven't found a way across it. Lol. But I don't need 800 bank spaces.

I bet it's because the client only has so many click able spaces in bank.

yes stacx thats the problem, and its right what you say, if the interface has a capicity of 509 slots. not more. then it would make sence. but i was hoping for someone to post a reply how to increase that. and it doesnt matter for what i would need 800 bank space, it was a test to see if it would work. and you say all is junk what you see there. but most of it is for testing. stacx you were the only normal reaction here. :P

[quote name='artizan']yes stacx thats the problem, and its right what you say, if the interface has a capicity of 509 slots. not more. then it would make sence. but i was hoping for someone to post a reply how to increase that. and it doesnt matter for what i would need 800 bank space, it was a test to see if it would work. and you say all is junk what you see there. but most of it is for testing. stacx you were the only normal reaction here. :P[/QUOTE]

As I wasn't a normal reaction. >_>

y soz world, but it isnt why i would want that much bankspace just want this solved :P

[quote name='artizan']y soz world, but it isnt why i would want that much bankspace just want this solved :P[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried the same with "Max Items in a shop" but I can't get more than 40 at this moment. :D

[quote name='Danielxx']why on earth would u need 800 bank spaces[/QUOTE]

You see sir, some people actually add items that work to their private servers which can take up quite a bit of bank space. Especially herblore habitat and farming. The seeds, herbs, and potions alone can take over 80 bank slots.