Sign in to follow this  
Worldofwar

How do I change droprates?

Question

Hey everyone.
I tried and retried and retried to change the drop rates (Used Lost-Realm Source) &' the drop editor won't work. I tried to change the drop rates at Glacors, but it will always change back.. even when I do repack drops. I tried to edit the drops throug the Drop_table.java or whatever it's called but still not working. I tried to change DropEditor and I got this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/rs/tools/DropEditor (Wrong name: com/rs/tools/dropEditor)

Is there anyway to change the droprates or drops on this source?

-All I can do with the drop editor is deleting drops or adding new drops, which gives the drops a 100% chance...

9 answers to this question

yea im having same issue starting to piss me off lol if i solve it il let u no

[quote name='Danielxx']yea im having same issue starting to piss me off lol if i solve it il let u no[/QUOTE]

I hope you'll find it for tomorrow, I really want to get the drops done.. Or I can't add more Bosses or Monsters on server and I'll have to keep the Sea Troll Queen with the high drop rate. :l

[quote name='Worldofwar']I hope you'll find it for tomorrow, I really want to get the drops done.. Or I can't add more Bosses or Monsters on server and I'll have to keep the Sea Troll Queen with the high drop rate. :l[/QUOTE]

I have the same problems, we're 3 + . A staff should really try to work on it.

the only thing i can see, get a dropeditor. its easy to use and you can simply add npc's to the editor and the rates like 1% to 100% -----0,01% like that for rare drops doesnt work. i use this for 718 servers and functionality is 100% for it.

[quote name='artizan']the only thing i can see, get a dropeditor. its easy to use and you can simply add npc's to the editor and the rates like 1% to 100% -----0,01% like that for rare drops doesnt work. i use this for 718 servers and functionality is 100% for it.[/QUOTE]

We are talking about Lost-Realm source Drop editor and how the source is coded!

the lost realm drop editor is fucked, the owner of lost realm jake even said so, you will need to find one that will work or re write it

take citellum source and in data/npcs have file like packedDrops.d copy this from your server and paste it on citellum rsps and open drop editor do what u need repack and then take back packedDrops.d to your source done:)

[quote name='raivorots']take citellum source and in data/npcs have file like packedDrops.d copy this from your server and paste it on citellum rsps and open drop editor do what u need repack and then take back packedDrops.d to your source done:)[/QUOTE]

Don't fucking gravedig.