Gircat

Opinions on "gravedigging"

I don't think gravedigging is good lol, it just brings up outdated threads which if someone has the same problem as them, it won't help because the solution is most likely outdated aswel and then the person complains the solution doesn't work. Maybe because the thread is 2 years old!

That's my opinion :3

Gravedigging is shunned by forums members, but is usually not against the rules.

On 9/9/2013 at 8:54 PM, Gircat said:

So I've been seeing a lot of posts not only on RuneLocus but other forums also about "grave digging".
I don't really feel as if a member should be punished for grave digging because of the archives forums create.
Let's say someone is searching for help on google and come across and archive and post on that thread. It really isn't their fault for searching something and being redirected to an archive page. But that's just my opinion.

Nevertheless; what are your opinions on it?

To even prepare/call for a stupid standard should cause their establishments to be banned for figurative involvements/dependencies.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:43 PM, Warnen said:

To even prepare/call for a stupid standard should cause their establishments to be banned for figurative involvements/dependencies.

Grave digging on a post about grave-digging? Damn that's Meta

On 10/18/2013 at 10:35 AM, Coded said:

Gravedigging is shunned by forums members, but is usually not against the rules.

I agree with you only forum members doesn't allow it