artizan

Enable Character Creation

Question

Hi, I was just wondering, i want to enable character creation once you make your first character. but on the rune-evo source. with matrix client. i cant figure out. i can only go to thessalia and change clothes there. on a 317 it was easy just adding a enable character creation code,
but in 718, i cant find how to do it.

Any else knows how to enable it?

5 answers to this question

ancient prod, all those tutorials for character creation. are for lower servers, then 718.

You have already asked this question on another thread of yours, which I answered. Refer to that thread.

[url]http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?92193-Some-basic-coding-need-help&p=741743#post741743[/url]

Need a better one i assume, this one doesnt work properly Edited by artizan

K then instead of re-opening a old thread. is there some-one that could fix the character creation with all the normal interfaces,
That is working,! EVEN ONE THAT CAN DO GENDER SWITCH, cause thats a problem that im occuring right now. i do NOT want players to use a commands to change gender, i just want if they make a new character that they can make their own character, CHOOSE GENDER. hairstyles and collours.

if someone could help me to build this one [ATTACH=CONFIG]9023[/ATTACH] one that is working would be great.

Please do not post something that is irrelevant to this thread. I want this fixed and that is why im here to look for help. For the ones that don't want to help just don't post and move on please, Questions are open.

Thanks already Artizan.