Sign in to follow this  
imsoconfused

[718] How to define drops for the rare drop table? [Drop Editor]

Question

Where do you edit drops for the rare drop table?

I thought it they appeared under Drops (-1) however when I search for ID -1, it says "could not find the item". I also if I try to create Drop -1, it doesn't save when I repack.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated

16 answers to this question

>.< I know how to add a new drop lol.

I've looked at the source of the drop editor and it's almost identical to the drop editor used with dementhium. In dementhium the rare drop table is referred to by clicking "Add New Drop" and entering -1.

You would then click (if the rare drop table was not already setup), "Add New NPC Drop" and enter -1 as the ID.

This would then become the rare drop table. Any NPC that has a chance to drop a rare item, would take an item as random (depending on it's rarity) from NPC -1 and drop it.

However, this doesn't appear to be the same in 718 (Matrix). I have tried adding the drop table as -1 and "Rare", but neither of these work.

you shouldn't need to do all that just lower % of the drop

The % of the drop determines how frequently a player can have a drop from the rare drop table. This doesn't resolve the issue of not being able to alter the contents of the table.

lol i can't explain it any clearer than i have sorry.

Okie, nor can I - thanks anyway =p.

Anyone else know what I'm on about? >.<

[quote name='Danielxx']you shouldn't need to do all that just lower % of the drop[/QUOTE]

^ Pretty sure hes right, could be wrong, you've baffled me, and confused me

Sign in to follow this