Night Night

Your dream private server.

[quote name='Tyrael75']Personally id like to see a full remake but no one is willing to put the effort into something that can make them a lot of money.[/QUOTE]

No one is going to put effort into a "full remake", look what happend to 06scape(or whatever it was called.)

I miss the old decimation.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFYoIezwgWQ[/url]

Just plain vanilla and right before the RuneScape 3 update. No increased XP rates, no PvP everywhere, no new items that weren't in that version of the game, etc. Just exactly how it was before that update. That's all.

Apparently I'm the only one who wants that because whenever I've searched for one, I come back empty handed.

A 317 economy server with no custom items.

[quote name='Rigidscape']A server where the staff actually cares about the players...[/QUOTE]

Dem feels ; _ ; Edited by Fall Out

[quote name='Vesta Main']No one is going to put effort into a "full remake", look what happend to 06scape(or whatever it was called.)[/QUOTE]

Hai I'm putting effort into making a full remake.

[quote name='Night Night']I'm interested in why you consider easy money making important? Is it because you quit Runescape and joined rsps to get things easier?[/QUOTE]

I quit runescape because of EOC.I had combat lvl99 pre eoc account but I sold it.

562 loading 604. I loved 562's especially if they had curses and what not. No good 562's anymore =(

The one i'm running is my dream <3