Sign in to follow this  
ducie

Cannot connect to my own RSPS [317 Delta Source]

Question

ok so i have everything coded perfectly, i have tried portforwarding a couple different of ways including u torrent and through the router manually, to much avail, i have friends that can login and play, but for some reason now i cant, i sent out the downloadable client with obviously my no-ip address in the GUI.java and also in the Client.java, and on my end ive edited everything in those files IP-wise back to 127.0.0.1 ive also tried 0.0.0.0 and "localhost", to no avail. then i tried switching it back to my no-ip and it doesnt work either. if anyone could help this would be greatly appreciated. i have players i need to manage and i if i cannot login there is obviously going to be issues. so please get back to me asap.

11 answers to this question

dont tell me to "use the searchbar" either. because ive spent countless hours researching this issue and troubleshooting.

hmm interesting.. so you main issue is port forwarding? have u edited your firewall

yes i took care of the firewall on the router, do i need to have a windows firewall exception to? because i turned off the routers and windows firewall

and no i have portfowarded everything correctly, its just i cant login to my own server

ok, so i have portfowarded correctly, i have 4 friends online right now, but i still cannot login!!!!! >=(, i have exceptions in both router and windows firewall, i have my ip changed to 127.0.0.1, ive tried all the other localhost ip's and NOTHING! WHOEVER CAN FIX THIS WINS THE INTERNET FOR ETERNITY

Host with no-ip and make sure you run client an source same time.

still didnt work =\, i used my settings as so : portforwarded through the router, change all my ip's in client.java, and gui.java to 127.0.0.1 (ON MY CLIENT ONLY, EVERYONE ELSE IS STILL USING MY NO-IP), i already have my firewall exceptions, and my router firewalls set properly, and then i click run.bat server responds that it is indeed online, my friends can log onto my server, but when i try the error message i receive is "sorry, loading char profile" which is basically "Error connecting to server".

like i said, if anybody could help me with this issue, i would give most kudo's to them. for real, this is a sticky situation. i have quite a few players already and i havent advertised this server AT ALL, and i already have people that want to donate, but i cant have them donate if i cannot login. so please, urgency is definitely most needed in this situation.

my skype name is cody.dusavage

Did you fix it ? its getting realllly annoying and irritating im losing my mind here for something fucked up like this

Sign in to follow this