Raw Envy

Notorious

Very nice layout, nice and tidy, I wish you the best of luck with your project, will be great to see the end result.

[quote name='ProjectVexous']Sounds like a great project. I am trying to create my own server but am having troubles with the portfowarding. Maybe I will scrap it and help you. I am in college currently to be a graphic artist. I have some coding experience as well.[/QUOTE]

I don't want to derail the thread and go off-topic here, but if you are having issues with Port Forwarding still, you can send me a PM and I will do my best to help you.

[quote name='Night Night']Very nice layout, nice and tidy, I wish you the best of luck with your project, will be great to see the end result.[/QUOTE]

My good friend TheLife is now on the project team as a developer.

The project looks really nice :) goodluck

Started a new base, got a nice clean server plus been working on a client been up all night working on it.

Will be posting pictures tomorrow, very tired going to sleep now lol.

Whaaaaaattttt this looks awesome! Great job to the whole team. But i suggest replacing those thieving stalls with the standard ones :p They look like shit imo, but it's just my opinion obviously you're call :D Edited by Musicmasta

[URL=http://s776.photobucket.com/user/tom14431996/media/Picture1_zps5a18dd07.png.html][IMG]http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy41/tom14431996/Picture1_zps5a18dd07.png[/IMG][/URL]

Hoping to release next weekend!

Please, don't have your NPC's in a line like that. It just looks bad. Otherwise looks good :)

I like structure so I'd be the opposite to it :P unless ofcourse they are spread to more useful places.