Sign in to follow this  
darkchaos

need staff for my server first time paid staff

Question

hey i am started a server to make and it isn't fully ready but i am gonna start now looking for staff what positions are open?
now all

so i need

co-owner 1x

admins 2x

normal mod 1x

note: co-owner is only for people that are in the timezone gmt +0/+1/+2 else not if you can speak dutch also shall be very nice since i am speak normally dutch to hehe :P

what i am ask from my co-owner?
1. that you help on the forums (adding stuff ect.) and help coding (it is 317 so easy coding)
2. that you have idea's for updates and if you can doing that updates urself (please contact me about it first)
3. that you are a nice co-owner :P
that's all.

now staff what i am ask from ya?
1. dont abuse ur powers
2. ur a nice staff member that wanna help people.
Note: admins are not for questions this admins are more for server stuff like looking for glitches/bugs and helping whit technical problems if the know how to deal whit it.

the normal mod is for players the person to ask questions.
one very importend thing for my staff is, never ignore players.

also staff get's paid in my server co-owner get's most and normal staff admin/mod get something to wanna have more info about that pm me here than i give my forums and website link and on the forums i got more info about this.

9 answers to this question

just reply for more info is fine to

Are you really looking for staff members on here?.... Oh god.

This 'RSPS' business of yours isn't going to last for long if you pay for website, staff, VPS etc..

I just assumed that you would pay for website, because if someone is serious, they'd use a guaranteed hosting deal or something. and you'd get a VPS if you want to keep server 24/7.

Ik ben nederlands en ik wil wel co-owner worden!

I can be co-owner, very good at coding and willing to stay up a long time.

to make things clear i pay the staff that i have but this goes all about how much donations we get and [QUOTE]This 'RSPS' business of yours isn't going to last for long if you pay for website, staff, VPS etc..

I just assumed that you would pay for website, because if someone is serious, they'd use a guaranteed hosting deal or something. and you'd get a VPS if you want to keep server 24/7.[/QUOTE]

i am know this but how more donations how more money left and to be honest i dont have putted the details here I am need staff and people that look for money as staff can better not reply since staff doesn't get much for it is a little payment this can be 5$ a month if luckly and if not staff doesn't get money since server need's to be hosted.

Also i am dont have a vps atm and i dont use my own domains for website and forums since there are no players but before players i need some staff.

oh and also [QUOTE]I can be co-owner, very good at coding and willing to stay up a long time.[/QUOTE] send me a pm here please than we speak about it if you doing it for money than dont contact me since the server payment's go first so that you get money after 1 month is very low chance this payments can happen if we have donations and about 50+ players (if luckly)

[quote name='james121212']hey pm me details :)[/QUOTE]

It's been 4 months, whatever he was working on has failed by now.

Sign in to follow this