Sign in to follow this  
francisnijim

i need someone to help me make a webclient

Question

im need need for a webclient for my server , i have a webhost i just need someone make it for me or give me the html codes after he make it and i add them to my website please

9 answers to this question

[url]http://www[/url]. rune-server .org/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/tutorials/396130-working-667-webclient.html

[quote name='Primed'][url]http://www[/url]. rune-server .org/runescape-development/rs-503-client-server/tutorials/396130-working-667-webclient.html[/QUOTE]

im doing the same he do , but it's not working for me idk why not could u help me? on skype make it for me or teamviewer ?

It's hard to help if you don't say what's going wrong. Is it an error? Specify please and I'll try to help

[quote name='Primed']It's hard to help if you don't say what's going wrong. Is it an error? Specify please and I'll try to help[/QUOTE]

when i put the html webclient codes on my webs it load then it says error. click for deatils and it say loader.class is the problem idk what wrong

[quote name='francisnijim']when i put the html webclient codes on my webs it load then it says error. click for deatils and it say loader.class is the problem idk what wrong[/QUOTE]

If it loads when it's not on the site, then it's probably HTML error, or something like that. I'm not good with HTML, so it would be better to ask someone else lol.

[quote name='Primed']If it loads when it's not on the site, then it's probably HTML error, or something like that. I'm not good with HTML, so it would be better to ask someone else lol.[/QUOTE]

thanks anyway

Sign in to follow this