Fuzenseth

Nexon-World 637/639 Release

[quote name='Endrega']I also have the stuck on 1% loading problem and can't find where to enter the IP in the RunClient.java...[/QUOTE]

It's under like nexonworld.noip.biz or something like that. Only a tiny scroll down. Once you've changed in RunClient.Java you've got to change it in the RunLocalhost.bat and Play Nexonworld.bat aswell,

Now I'm confused on how you change your player rights I can't find the file for it, like the other guys is a .bin, I opened it as a notepad ++ document and everything.

[quote name='Rikusoftware']Now I'm confused on how you change your player rights I can't find the file for it, like the other guys is a .bin, I opened it as a notepad ++ document and everything.[/QUOTE]

When you go to login, use the name "nexon" it'll log you in, you'll be a donator, do ::setrights 2 and it should make you have the administrator crown, copy and paste the nexon file as many times as you'd wish to make your mods and admins. I spose?

[quote name='Australias']When you go to login, use the name "nexon" it'll log you in, you'll be a donator, do ::setrights 2 and it should make you have the administrator crown, copy and paste the nexon file as many times as you'd wish to make your mods and admins. I spose?[/QUOTE]

Whats the Nexon accounts password? I didnt even see a character file for that account.

[quote name='Rikusoftware']Whats the Nexon accounts password? I didnt even see a character file for that account.[/QUOTE]
Whatever you want it too be, Login with like,
Username: Nexon
Password: test
or something like that.

GReat Post.

[quote name='Australias']Looks great, you've helped me with stuff before so I'll download this and give it a look. :)[/QUOTE]

It's reallly not that great it has just more bosses, to me it's Dementhium only, which means I take no credit. I had this back in 2011. xD

[quote name='Fuzen Seth']It's reallly not that great it has just more bosses, to me it's Dementhium only, which means I take no credit. I had this back in 2011. xD[/QUOTE]

It's pretty good, I'm using it to start off coding with. I'm just stuck with the where to find your player files. :) (Not to actually make a server just to have as a play around one for myself)

so when you start it says go to a donation page and it has .tk at the end. which is trojan keylogger i wouldn't download.

[quote name='t i m']so when you start it says go to a donation page and it has .tk at the end. which is trojan keylogger i wouldn't download.[/QUOTE]

You have no idea how retarded you sound.