Ziek`

We Need YOUR Help!!

The downfall of the site is not because the site is bad, its because RS is just becoming increasingly less popular...but I feel like I am preaching to the choir with that.

You should expand to other games that have a private server community. That would be the only way I see to solve the activity problem other than making RS popular again. Edited by SpyroTheDragon

runelocus has always been a rsps website, i believe it would decress what people think of it being the #1 rsps toplist.

More guides and stuff like that

Boards like: virtual item / non virtual-item would be appreciated. I have some sales & I'm pretty sure a lot of people have some things valuable to other players they would like to buy/sell. Edited by SovePk

[quote name='SovePk']Boards like: virtual item / non virtual-item would be appreciated. I have some sales & I'm pretty sure a lot of people have some things valuable to other players they would like to buy/sell.[/QUOTE]
We had this at some point, it attracted scammers more than actual buyer/sellers. This is the same case on another community related to RSPS were they are being overrun by scammers.

We would rather leave the virtual sales to those communities that are dedicated and run around the underground scene.

[quote name='Cart']We had this at some point, it attracted scammers more than actual buyer/sellers. This is the same case on another community related to RSPS were they are being overrun by scammers.

We would rather leave the virtual sales to those communities that are dedicated and run around the underground scene.[/QUOTE]

I mean like, not to advertise but mostly everyone know's about rune server... I don't see anyone scamming on there. You guys should really add it, I have some really good sales that some people might want to buy. There could be a middleman team for the virtual boards. Set up by trusted people, and obviously everyone want's a middleman fast so we want a big nice trusted middleman team. Or just add the boards & IP Ban anyone who scam's. Because I'm pretty sure everyone wants to make profit. Make a strict topic of the rules, and I'm pretty sure no one want's to get IP Banned on the RuneLocus Forum. All up to you guys, the staff team should have a conversation about this. Please think deeply through this suggestion.

[quote name='SovePk']I mean like, not to advertise but mostly everyone know's about rune server... I don't see anyone scamming on there. You guys should really add it, [/quote]

Not the case however, in fact[URL="http://puu.sh/9Y4sF/5ae90afb67.png"] they got overwhelmed by scammers[/URL] to the point where moderators will not take action against scammers.

[quote name='SovePk']
There could be a middleman team for the virtual boards. Set up by trusted people, and obviously everyone want's a middleman fast so we want a big nice trusted middleman team.[/quote]

We will not assign regular members to become 'trusted' members, what happens if they scam? That will make RuneLocus look extremely bad.

[quote name='SovePk'] Or just add the boards & IP Ban anyone who scam's. Because I'm pretty sure everyone wants to make profit. Make a strict topic of the rules, and I'm pretty sure no one want's to get IP Banned on the RuneLocus Forum. All up to you guys, the staff team should have a conversation about this. Please think deeply through this suggestion.[/QUOTE]

IPbans may of worked in 2003 and earlier on, but in 2014 an IP is useless.

-

For further information about RuneLocus' market place read [URL="http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?95777-The-RuneLocus-Marketplace-has-been-discontinued"]here[/URL].

What we need, is to provide New Coders with the tools and support! If you sift through their help requests on rune server, it looks like a highschool over there, the Experienced guys blast and degrade the newbies. Think about it, if you were just starting out and needed help, would you rather go to a site with friendly, helpful people, or one full of ignorant jerks who try to make you feel bad? Edited by ZeldaCodes