Ziek`

We Need YOUR Help!!

[quote name='Ikiliki']Having a toplist and RSPS is the worst combination I can ever imagine imo.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention other communities have tried this and it turned into a disaster.

[quote name='Ikiliki']Having a toplist and RSPS is the worst combination I can ever imagine imo.[/QUOTE]

Very true.

Maybe having a community project with a number of selected members from the community would be good though, not a major fan of the idea but if it's what people want then it would be cool.

[quote name='Raw Envy']Very true.

Maybe having a community project with a number of selected members from the community would be good though, not a major fan of the idea but if it's what people want then it would be cool.[/QUOTE]

Having a bunch of people collab on a project could be fun, but putting RuneLocus's name on it or having them organize it is a bad idea. Just imagine if we got #1 on our own toplist...all the hate...IT BUURRNNSSS

Maybe a giveaway or something like a Grand Theft Auto 5 for like Xbox or something honestly anything to get the forums runnin

Well, you have to understand that there will be a decline in users during the school months

[quote name='Dr Fawad']Maybe a giveaway or something like a Grand Theft Auto 5 for like Xbox or something honestly anything to get the forums runnin[/QUOTE]

We did a 150.00$ giveaway at the start of 2013, we're still planning future giveaways.

Give more benefits (or just edit the rank itself) to donators. It sounds stupid but it's true. People who like to personalize their profile want different "benefits" that other users don't. Certain people will donate just for that reason, and bring possible activity.

I already know that "the donator rank isn't something you buy, etc." I've been here for almost 7 years and nothing has really changed for donators. It's what some people want though. Runescape, for example, has tons of shit to customize your character with, and most of it is through real money currency. People pay for this because they want their character (or profile) to look more unique than others.