Ziek`

We Need YOUR Help!!

How about educating your staff on proper procedures first before talking about improving the community.

I had my thread deleted with NO warning or reason at all. If I had posted against the rules, I'd accept a thread name change or something along those lines. But honestly it shows how much respect whichever staff who did this, has towards the community.

Common courtesy would be to at least NOTIFY(PM) me of the action, why and what I can do to resolve it.

Honestly this puts me off from being active here on runelocus. It used to be good back in the old days. I now see why it's deteriorating.

...how about you PM a coordinator about it and don't QQ on this thread? :D

[quote name='GreyMan']...how about you PM a coordinator about it and don't QQ on this thread? :D[/QUOTE]

I'm just giving feedback if they want to have "our help".

Well I actually did think about that. But then if it's their procedure, why would the person responsible admit to it when at the start the intention was not to inform me already?

This thread was made to appeal for activity, I don't want to end up turning this towards a negative direction.
All the best. (I'd still like to see a staff reply though).

Switching to IPBoard and importing all members and databases to it? There's nice skins on that board software.

[quote name='Gripper']Switching to IPBoard and importing all members and databases to it? There's nice skins on that board software.[/QUOTE]
Switching to a different forum system won't bring people to a forum...

[quote name='Ikiliki']Switching to a different forum system won't bring people to a forum...[/QUOTE]

I know that. I figured it may because of the cool themes it contains! :) But I guess vBulletin is great as well. I can build an custom and professional website template including an template page with new tools with an exclusive logo I can make in photoshop? I'm really good with web-development and this will free!

[quote name='Reveron']How about educating your staff on proper procedures first before talking about improving the community.

I had my thread deleted with NO warning or reason at all. If I had posted against the rules, I'd accept a thread name change or something along those lines. But honestly it shows how much respect whichever staff who did this, has towards the community.

Common courtesy would be to at least NOTIFY(PM) me of the action, why and what I can do to resolve it.

Honestly this puts me off from being active here on runelocus. It used to be good back in the old days. I now see why it's deteriorating.[/QUOTE]

You posted in the Server Advertisement board didn't you...

[quote name='Reveron']How about educating your staff on proper procedures first before talking about improving the community.

Honestly this puts me off from being active here on runelocus. It used to be good back in the old days. I now see why it's deteriorating.[/QUOTE]

We're not going to notify you via PM because of:

[url=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?89784-Did-Your-Advertisement-Thread-Disappear-Read-To-Find-Out-Why!]This[/url]
[url=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?48187-Advertisement-Sectional-Rules-UPDATED-*READ-OR-YOU-MAY-BE-INFRACTED*]This[/url]
[url=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/announcement.php?f=29]And this[/url]

Having it in 3 different places (two of which are in the Advertisement section, one of which is DIRECTLY below the Post New Thread button) is more than enough. We do not need to PM you with the same thing.

Here is a face that I haven't seen in a year...

but in all reality... I believe that RSPS are just losing activity as a whole... I don't play RSPS any more, at all. Maybe expand the horizon a little bit more? I don't know... Edited by Mitchell

[quote name='Ziek`']We're not going to notify you via PM because of:

[url=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?89784-Did-Your-Advertisement-Thread-Disappear-Read-To-Find-Out-Why!]This[/url]
[url=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?48187-Advertisement-Sectional-Rules-UPDATED-*READ-OR-YOU-MAY-BE-INFRACTED*]This[/url]
[url=http://www.runelocus.com/forums/announcement.php?f=29]And this[/url]

Having it in 3 different places (two of which are in the Advertisement section, one of which is DIRECTLY below the Post New Thread button) is more than enough. We do not need to PM you with the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I have clearly read the threads before I posted. If "InterventionX V2 - Clash of the Clans" is deemed "Illegal" in comparison to "Soulsplit 317 - Need staff!! Join now!!", then that's just messed up.

Here's a tip.
Your RSPS Advertisement forums are BORING. You're not letting the servers try to stand out from each other. There is no competition that way to "look good". Look at Rune-Server. People generally head to the more "Attractive" posts as they know the thread owner has at least the decency to make the title unique.

Here? As an interested player all i'd see are boring same formatted thread titles.
I'm not going to argue anymore. Your rules are your rules but it's up to your decision whether to consider my suggestion. Edited by Reveron