Ziek`

We Need YOUR Help!!

This may sound stupid... but for me the reason I'm not active here is the environment makes me feel bored. It's the plain white everything. There needs to be some dark colors and some pictures or designs. Boring website = bored members

[quote name='chawbee']This may sound stupid... but for me the reason I'm not active here is the environment makes me feel bored. It's the plain white everything. There needs to be some dark colors and some pictures or designs. Boring website = bored members[/QUOTE]

yeh its a bit ugly and plain

Runelocus is excellent. It only needs a new thema I think.
(A more extensive thema)

:P

[quote name='chawbee']This may sound stupid... but for me the reason I'm not active here is the environment makes me feel bored. It's the plain white everything. There needs to be some dark colors and some pictures or designs. Boring website = bored members[/QUOTE]

There are 4 different themes, with different colors.

[quote name='Anthony`']looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool[/QUOTE]

I've seen some of his partialy-coded servers, InnovationX?

Got up to #49 and was done reading. RuneLocus needs something R-S doesnt have or the other rsps communites (Im tired so if this doesnt make sense then xD). But yeah RuneLocus should make something nothing else has.

What about a webclient maker that releases the code + you can add your cache to it, would help the newbies get their server off to a great start. Also you may be able to make your own Online Coder/Animator (GFX for the client) Like you can make custom logos for websites and that could replace the "RuneScape" on their clients. That would be something neat to see.

[quote name='Karaam']What about a webclient maker that releases the code + you can add your cache to it, would help the newbies get their server off to a great start. Also you may be able to make your own Online Coder/Animator (GFX for the client) Like you can make custom logos for websites and that could replace the "RuneScape" on their clients. That would be something neat to see.[/QUOTE]

pls no

Why not have a contest to see who can design the best theme? Not sure what you would reward them, but if it works RuneLocus could have alternating themes every month.