Ziek`

We Need YOUR Help!!

[quote name='Arix']Actually... When every mod/admin is sleeping, rules are broken. I see it every day.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.. I think it should atleast be taken in consideration.

[quote name='Aff']wtf kind of staff ranks do you want? and do you really want more staff in a community that's essentially dead now?[/QUOTE]

If RuneLocus is essentially dead we should try adding more games to our forums with subdomains for example..

minecraft.runelocus.com
wow.runelocus.com
otherpopulargames.runelocus.com etc..

I believe the runelocus website should be revammped and it should make a WoW based rsps that only members of runelocus can play it would be a rsps coded in C++ no java and everyone would like it

You don't really need to modify anything with the site. The current resources available and knowledge is more than enough to pull in the members you are wanting. The issue is not the members, the content, etc.

Dug should really look into SEO (Search engine optimization). That is how we are found on google's search engine. My current job is business marketing and computer programming. Currently it appears he is not even utilizing Google Analytics, which would open the window to view traffic and the pages that are essentially getting the most traffic and where attention should be placed. I see that it is utilized on the main page and most likely the toplist, but I don't see the embedded code in the forums (I could be wrong).

Next, your site description, really?
"The most popular community and resource for RuneScape private server. We provide you with the best RSPS, item lists, downloads, tutorials and more."

This provides no value to the user in google. They do not care that you are the "most popular community" which really is a lie, so I wouldn't place that terminology in a site description, and the other information is weak in detail.

An example and should not be used as the final description as I just bull shitted it myself.
"The runescape private server resource community. Providing you with item lists, runescape sources, clients, programming tutorials, and the knowledge required to creating your very own private server".

I get it's gay, but you get the idea. Your core audience is new members wanting their own server. If they just wanted to play private servers they would go to the toplist, and that is where they are going. So you need to alter your target audience on the description.

Next, your keywords need a HUGE update.
"runescape private server, runescape private servers, rsps, runescape item list, runescape server, moparscape server, silab server"

Seriously, if someone is searching "runescape private server" I think your content will hit those keywords quick. Target for the SPECIFICS of a server, words that aren't normally searched for, for someone not knowing what a server is or what they exactly need.

Image alts and titles are decent, good job on that portion.

This is my rant, take it or leave it. You can message me if you need assistance. I've gotten my corporate site's bounce rate from ~55% (which is the amount of people that hit your site and leave) down to 1.08%. Which if you look up how good that is, I'm godly at search engine optimization.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1afFhkM.png[/IMG] Edited by Emily

I don't like coming here often just because no one is willing to help, at least that's the way it's been for myself. On the rare chance someone does respond it's usually something rude like, if you don't know how to do that you shouldn't be coding.

I'm trying to learn how here, sorry.

Anyway, that's my two cents about it.

[quote name='Awkward']I don't like coming here often just because no one is willing to help, at least that's the way it's been for myself. On the rare chance someone does respond it's usually something rude like, if you don't know how to do that you shouldn't be coding.

I'm trying to learn how here, sorry.

Anyway, that's my two cents about it.[/QUOTE]
I feel bad for you. I try to help wherever I can but yeah. I don't know everything and I don't see everything. There are indeed some kids who say silly things but it's child talk. Who cares.

All new suggestions will be reviewed shortly.
Thanks for bringing them to us without stop folks!

Edit: I've also updated the main post.

[quote name='Cart']All new suggestions will be reviewed shortly.
Thanks for bringing them to us without stop folks!

Edit: I've also updated the main post.[/QUOTE]

For the love of god please OPTIMIZE the images on the item id list...

You're using this image:
[IMG]http://www.runelocus.com/img/items-big/1125-big.png[/IMG]

But only are showing a 152x123. I don't want to even want to say how much of a load time that adds. Plus goes back to my SEO.

Also you could make this into a multi-genre gaming community, meaning, Call of Duty, Battlefield, X box 360, PS4, PS3, XBox720, and other popular consoles + games. I know Call of Duty Ghosts is getting popular already on xbox 360. Also you could make another subdomain for xbox.runelocus.com and make it have Mods, modding tuts, hacking tuts, and also a general hacking discussion, not DDOS threads, meaning only RATs and other hacking software.