Raw Envy

Project-Exile - The Full Release

how to get the game to save resets on log out? Edited by kilaro

i'm petty sure you need to add a character file in data

Hey guys, I'm pretty used to Eclipse from past RSPS's, however, when i do add the Server into Eclipse, i get the following error:
[img]http://puu.sh/eUdYN/1de6163ff3.png[/img] It cannot find the loader class to launch the server. I'm able to get the server up and running if i do this through command prompt, just not eclipse. That's what im confused about. If you're able to help, i can throw some PP your way. I appreciate it!

OH GOD THANKYOU FOR THIS
i was trying to find some things but this server has it,, at last cheers thanks again

can you run this on eclipse? It's not working for me and i use eclipse for every server i've done in the past. I'm not a complete idiot.

[quote name='hnco04']OH GOD THANKYOU FOR THIS
i was trying to find some things but this server has it,, at last cheers thanks again[/QUOTE]

^^
Please refer to my comment below yours. Thanks :)

[quote name='jordanicey']^^
Please refer to my comment below yours. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

actually i fixed this client and server and i can just run it pm me of the things you need.. i dont use eclipse and it it working

[quote name='hnco04']actually i fixed this client and server and i can just run it pm me of the things you need.. i dont use eclipse and it it working[/QUOTE]

how did you do that because it isn't working for me :/

I can run it fine through CMD prompt but i like using eclipse just because it's much easier to run a RSPS off and code off of it. WHen i run it through cmd prmpt it runs fine though.