Sign in to follow this  
Projectsmite

Vindiction 317 [ECO] | Multiple Bosses, perfect bridding, skilling,pk

hey this is an very nice looking source and client but i cant get myself logged in somehow.... i dont know if the host is on 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0 but if not where I am need to added that? i am searched alot around already but cant find it and not gonna put rondom 127.0.0.1 becuse that will mess it up could you please tell me where i need to add the ip? i already did search for "localhost" but than find nothing.

i am shall really appriciate if you could say me what file(s) i am need to be and where i am need to search for in that file(s)

but for now i am really like this server pictures and stuff and very good looking files only i am confused on how i log in :P

ignore it already :D already found out what I am needed to chance going to look into it meself now and gonna press that "thanks"button for ya since it's very usefull :D

found some bugs already like you already putted in a file that some bugs where there (found out that this one's arn't hard to fix :P ) Edited by madmonkey

I used this for my server, and fixed over 100 bugs :) </3

I dont recommend u this though..Im stuck with this :S

looks nice :D may have to try this out later

If this isn't yours, you probably shouldn't release it. but, decent release anyway. P

[url]http://prntscr.com/1xf9ey[/url]