Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Server Launch Help!

Question

I tried running a ServerLauncher.bat from Citellum downloaded files. I get the old "'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command," I have 64 bit system, I have checked the PATH, and environmental variables. I'm really not too sure what to do now. :S

Code for ServerLauncher.bat: [CODE]@echo off
title Test Citellum
java -Xms512m -Xmx512m -cp bin;data/libs/* com.rs.Launcher false false true
pause[/CODE]

13 answers to this question

It cannot find your Java. Find out your Java path and replace it e.g C:/Program Files (x86)/java.....

I tried: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin, C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\, C:\Program Files\Java\jre7, C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin... :s

use this :
[CODE] [MENTION=7458]echo[/MENTION] off
title Server
echo Launching Server...
"C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/bin/java.exe" -Xmx815m -cp bin;lib/*; com.rs.Launcher true true false
pause
[/CODE]

Or This:
[CODE] [MENTION=7458]echo[/MENTION] off
title Server
echo Launching Server...
"C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre7/bin/java.exe" -Xmx815m -cp bin;lib/*; com.rs.Launcher true true false
pause
[/CODE]

Make sure you have JAVA7 or it wont load right... and stop using jre6 for this...

Got Java7 and it worked, but there was another error:

[CODE]@echo off
title Server
echo Launching Server...
"C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre7/bin/java.exe" -Xmx815m -cp bin;lib/*; com.rs.Launcher true true false
pause[/CODE]

Would this happen because I haven't installed a cache yet?

[CODE]@echo off
title Server
echo Launching Server...
java -Xmx815m -cp bin;lib/*; com.rs.Launcher true true false
pause[/CODE]

Try it lol

Oh, cache. If you want help could u screenshot the error so I know what to help with. :)

Tried it, and this is what I get. :p

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/qzqi2x.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Demon Scopez']Tried it, and this is what I get. :p

[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/qzqi2x.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Did you make any changes to any item definitions? ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception means you are pulling a value that is either to large (greater than the length of the array) or less than 0. From my days in rsps, I believe you most likely are using a cache that has more information for item definitions than your current. You can just comment out the lines at where it loads definitions for now, to get your server running.

Nope, I just downloaded the Citeullum Release file and used that.

Edit: Redownloaded the whole release, then edited the compiler, then didn't edit the pure ServerLauncher.bat, worked but still got the same errors as above. I did some research, and found OPCodes for 718-742 caches, so I got them, they were .txts, so I changed them to .java and put them in "Server\src\com\rs\cache\loaders- then replaced the corresponding files. Still got errors. :s Edited by Nick

Bump pls.

Sign in to follow this