cannong

Rune-Evolution 742 - No Antileech - Fully Working

Removed. No permission from the author to release on Runelocus. Edited by Faab234

whats this got that other 718s dont have? And i dont think ive ever seen an "anti leech" in any 718s... only things that are easy to fix like a missing bracket at the most... and thats not an anti leech thats bad coding.

Yeah almost all 718's are the same..
But almost everyone has immense lag/freezing with this server.. Edited by MrSettoo

Oh and here's the source DL [I](for the ones who hate surveys)[/I]:

[QUOTE]Rune-Evo.zip (540.4 MB)
[url]https://mega.co.nz/#!lIIE1LYC!EXOD0W0kMmaKF0anWpoy8RPAWsZW5nW9wTeANBuh82k[/url][/QUOTE] Edited by MrSettoo

how do i change the ip address. and when i open it it is just black also what compiler works for it? please send me a download link for it thanks.

very nice server it looks very good i would like to join it now!

[quote name='Chronicscape']whats this got that other 718s dont have? And i dont think ive ever seen an "anti leech" in any 718s... only things that are easy to fix like a missing bracket at the most... and thats not an anti leech thats bad coding.[/QUOTE]

[quote]Alright so my main idea with this release was to provide people with a fully working server and client (including cache) that can be easily modified and ran. [/quote]

The answer is within the first sentences of the original post, only if you would spare five seconds of your time to actually read through the thread before posting complete bullshit.

Looks nice, man! :)

Thanks for sharing.

But i see this source got dungeoneering files but how to enable it? :? anyone can help me? please.