cannong

Rune-Evolution 742 - No Antileech - Fully Working

[quote name='Demon Scopez']Use dis:

[CODE]echo off
title FUZENSETH IS A BAWS
java -Xmx256m -Xss2m -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+UseAdaptiveGCBoundary -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=500 -XX:SurvivorRatio=16 -XX:+UseParallelGC -cp bin;lib/*; com.rs.Launcher true true false
pause[/CODE]

Credits: Fuzen Seth[/QUOTE]

In the RunServer.Bat?

Yea, but you change where it says "FUZENSETH IS A BAWS", lol.

[quote name='Demon Scopez']Yea, but you change where it says "FUZENSETH IS A BAWS", lol.[/QUOTE]
Thankyou :)
Except now that I've logged in, I'm just blackscreened. I'll try figure it out :)

No problem. :)

Try hitting "`" (above tab key) to bring the developer console, then try displayfps, some stuff should pop up next to the world map and stuff, then you should see "Cache" wait till its about 50% then you should see stuff. :)

[quote name='Demon Scopez']No problem. :)

Try hitting "`" (above tab key) to bring the developer console, then try displayfps, some stuff should pop up next to the world map and stuff, then you should see "Cache" wait till its about 50% then you should see stuff. :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah :) It's working now, Is there any way to set myself as Owner. Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions I'm just new to this sort of thing :)

Haha, it's fine.

For owner, open up the Rune-Evo folder then you can search, Ranks.java, then just open it up, then replace your user name with the name in the ""s. :) Then compile and log in with the name you replaced it with.

[quote name='Demon Scopez']Haha, it's fine.

For owner, open up the Rune-Evo folder then you can search, Ranks.java, then just open it up, then replace your user name with the name in the ""s. :) Then compile and log in with the name you replaced it with.[/QUOTE]

Is there any way I can add more ranks? :) It'd just be copy and paste the format and redo it with the rank I'd want wouldn't it?

I tried putting EXTREME_DONATOR, but I haven't tested to see if I could tele to the donorzone.

Ah, alright. I'm going to go try make myself owner ingame :) Hopefully it'll work.

Edit: Well I must have screwed up somewhere, I went into ranks.java and changed it too my ingame name but it didn't seem to work. Edited by Australias

Did you compile it before logging in?