Sign in to follow this  
DeadCash

Editing a player

Question

I'm new to making a private server and i'm trying to understand the basics.

i am using Citellum 718 and i ran into an issue.

The server saves player save files to .P instead of a txt file so i can't edit anyone in playersaves\characters
An example would be my save deadcash.P

i'm wondering how i can fix this so i can edit players.

I'm sorry if this is a really novice question i'm just trying to learn as much as i can to start a private server for me and a few friends of mine

1 answer to this question

[quote]
Opening P files
Did your computer fail to open a P file? We explain what P files are and recommend software that we know can open or convert your P files.

What is a P file?
Files that contain the .p file extension are usually program source code files that have been written in the Pascal programming language.

The Pascal programming language was developed in 1970 by Niklaus Wirth, using data structuring and structured programming.

The Applause software application is also known to use the .p file suffix. These P files contain picture files that are created by the software.

The Python programming language also uses the .p file extension. These P files store Python module files that have been converted into byte streams.[/quote]

In other words it can also be a file just saved with an extension of '[b]p[/b]'. Try right clicking it, and [I]OPEN WITH[/I] then find [I]NOTEPAD[/I]. See if you can understand what you see.

Sign in to follow this