Sign in to follow this  
imashone

718 Need help with adding charm drops

Question

[SIZE=4][CENTER]Okay so the title basically says it all, i'm using the Cintillum source and we've just realised that none of the npcs actually drop any summoning charms, how do i add in the method in NPC.java where it automatically gives every npc a random drop of charms?

I followed a tutorial but i didn't know what it meant when it stated add blahblah in the SendDrop method i'm real confused if somebody could help me i'd be happy to give out moderator status, Thanks![/CENTER][/SIZE]

3 answers to this question

i just logged in to say are u really a dumb fuck???????????? do you have eyes behind your head????? are you wearing the wrong sized glasses? nerd noob w0w citellum is best source for 1 reason and that is it has everything easy to use......................... open the citellum source and click dropeditor and add every single charm there is a million times coz ur that dumb then go cry under your bed

Hund, would you know how to fix the characters saves? ive spent hours and i can't figure it out..

o crap man next time private message me lol i didnt even no u replyed lol forgot about this :p man you need create folders inside data > playersaves there should be atleast 2 folders saying ; one is characters , charactersBackup. when an account is created it will save inside there and say you want someone to be erased fully jst delete from there and everything will be reset for them. that shouldd helpp lol

Sign in to follow this