Danceintothedark

Gay rights.

[quote name='Koloss']Gay rights?

[img]http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/224/082/aba.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

Loool. Well over in my country we just cleared gay marriage the all go, In my opinion i'm not fussed by it, doesn't effect me and it will shut them up with all there protests..

This thread made me laugh.. a lot. The sad part is when you start thinking about the environment these people who are against anything that oppresses the social norms grew up in. Most likely they were raised in a household that implanted the idea of heterosexual being the [I]only[/I] way of living a happy life- people don't just adopt the feeling of hatred and sickening towards another group of human beings on their own with no motives or reasoning. "[I]I'd rather go to hell than warship a homophobic God.[/I]" Religion is funny.

lmfao how come people that are saying bad things about gays getting banned? This thread is asking for it.

[quote name='titandino']lmfao how come people that are saying bad things about gays getting banned? This thread is asking for it.[/QUOTE]

The reason they're banned has nothing to do with their opinions posted in this thread.

hate faggots always checking out my ass and undressing me with there eyes

[quote name='Ziek`']The reason they're banned has nothing to do with their opinions posted in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Well it seemed like it lol. I am scrolling down the page and all I see are people with negative opinions having bans. Well if we are allowed to give a real opinion, I honestly am not a fan of gay people and they have all the same rights as any other person. I just hate how they cry and bring all this attention upon themselves. Just because of a personal choice, doesn't mean you should get some kind of special rights and special treatment lmfao.

Completely against gay people and gay rights.:mad:

I have no problem with gay rights. Everybody on this Earth is different. Different opinions different styles, ect... The only thing i am not ok with is when they hit on me.

Well since this got bumped.

I'm just gonna say if the fags (joke) want to marry and love each other who's any one to judge...We live on this planet for about 70 years then we die so who really cares.