Sign in to follow this  
Loelue

Loelue's [ PI ] / Forum Services [ vBulletin/SMF ]

[B][COLOR="#000000"]Hello, I am Solstice from Rune-Server and I realized I could stretch my services to another RSPS forums.
I am here to provide services to the people who need it, and of course, you'd have to pay me to do these services. Anyways, I am a reliable and legit person, from the Rune-Server community and hope to provide the users of Runelocus a trustworthy and legit transaction. (Below is copied directly from Rune-Server, ain't got time to make a new thread, lol.)

[center][SIZE=5][B][U]vBulletin and Simple Machines Forum Services[/U][/B][/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=5][COLOR="#FF0000"]I accept both RSGP EOC and PAYPAL.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
1 mil EOC = $0.25[/B]

I will be setting up both Simple Machines Forums and vBulletin forums for those who do not know how to do it.
You will need a paid webhosting, preferably with cPanel.

= = = [B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FF00"]vBulletin [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]= = =
[code]You may chose to order 1 thing from the list, or a couple things, or the whole package.

[COLOR="#FF0000"][B]- Installation -[$2]
- Boards and Sections [$1]
- Crowns next to names $[1]
- Shoutbox (like rune-server's) - $[1]
- Usergroups - $1
- 2 of 3 themes (Blue/Green/RedFox) - $[2][/B][/COLOR]
Anything else, just ask and we can discuss.

If you wish to buy the whole package, it will be [COLOR="#FF0000"][B][[SIZE=4]$7[/SIZE]][/B][/COLOR], so you save $1 :hurr:
Otherwise, You may purchase 1, or a combination for the full price.
[/code]
= = = [B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FF00"]Simple Machines Forum[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]= = =
[code]You may chose to order 1 thing from the list, or a couple things, or the whole package.

[COLOR="#FF0000"][B]- Installation - $1
- Any theme (x1) installation - $1 each
- Modifcations from SMF - $1
- Boards and Sections- $1
- Usergroups- $1[/B][/COLOR]

If you wish to buy the whole package, it will be [COLOR="#FF0000"][B][[SIZE=4]$4[/SIZE]][/B][/COLOR], so you save $1 :hurr:
Otherwise, You may purchase 1, or a combination for the full price.
[/code]

= = = [B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FF00"]Terms Of Service[TOS][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]= = =
[code]1. You agree that you send any payment to me as a "Gift" (Family/Friends option) through PayPal.
2. You agree not to chargeback on any services.
3. You agree that this is a non-refundable virtual good, and that no refund will be given unless said by me.
4. You agree that you will be paying first, before I start any work.
5. You will vouch for me after I am done.

Optional* You will thank and rep+ if you are thankful for the service.
[/code]
= = = [B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FF00"]Order Format[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]= = =
[code]Name:
What you are buying:
Total Cost:
Do you agree to the Terms of Service?:

Will you allow me to use a screenshot of
your forums to show as work I have done?:
[/code]

Thanks. My skype lyang14[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE=5][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Scroll Down For PI Services[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Edited by Loelue

[B][COLOR="#000000"][center][B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=5]= = = [COLOR="#FF0000"]Project Insanity Services[/COLOR] = = = [/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[code]
[[B][COLOR="#000000"]*[/COLOR][/B]] Interface Implementations (Making your interfaces clickable, show up, and work, you provide
the images/interfaces) [[B][COLOR="#FF0000"] $2 - $10[/COLOR][/B] ]

[[B][COLOR="#000000"]*[/COLOR][/B]] NPC Dicing, similar to SilabGarza's but with a twist [ [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]$5[/B][/COLOR] ]

[[B][COLOR="#000000"]*[/COLOR][/B]] Jarring + Webclient (if you have a cachedownloader) [ [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]$1 - $3[/B][/COLOR] ]

[[B][COLOR="#000000"]*[/COLOR][/B]] Error Fixes [ [COLOR="#FF0000"][B]$1 - $10[/B][/COLOR] ] - Depending on the difficulty, excluding T1s, T2s, Null Exceptions

[[B][COLOR="#000000"]*[/COLOR][/B]] RuneTopList Voting Script [ [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]$5 - $10[/COLOR][/B] ] *Must Have Remote Mysql Or I Will Charge Extra*

[[B][COLOR="#000000"]*[/COLOR][/B]] Will add more later
[/code]
= = = [B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FF00"]Terms Of Service[TOS][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]= = =
[code]1. You agree that you send any payment to me as a "Gift" (Family/Friends option) through PayPal.
2. You agree not to chargeback on any services.
3. You agree that this is a non-refundable virtual good, and that no refund will be given unless said by me.
4. You agree that you will be paying first, before I start any work.
5. You will vouch for me after I am done.

Optional* You will thank and rep+ if you are thankful for the service.
[/code]
= = = [B][FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR="#00FF00"]Order Format[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]= = =
[code]Name:
What you are buying:
Total Cost:
Do you agree to the Terms of Service?:

Will you allow me to use a screenshot of
your forums to show as work I have done?:
[/code]

Thanks. My skype is lyang14
[/center][/COLOR][/B] Edited by Loelue

Bump, and reserved for vouches/images

I like this keep it up and goodluck in the future bro

bump

Bump. :)

Bump.

bump

Bump, 48 hours after this bump, staff may remove.