Sign in to follow this  
luckylove3

~~ RATE this PLEASE ~~

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/swXchql.png[/IMG]

rate it 1 / 10

thanks so much

I'd give it a 6/10.
It looks quite good overall imo, but I'm not a big fan of the smudging you used and those light bulbs

Should also get rid of the emboss.

It needs a lot of work. Everything is just... random. You don't want me to rank it, but keep working and you'll get better. I recommend staying away from the blending options tool, and text, until you improve. Focus and learning and applying the essentials: lighting, depth, and overall composition. Edited by Sethy

Well in my opinion and to avoid all of your criticism this looks pretty good to be honest keep at it. It takes practice to get really good at gfx just keep it up dude looks good

[quote name='Sethy']It needs a lot of work. Everything is just... random. You don't want me to rank it, but keep working and you'll get better. I recommend staying away from the blending options tool, and text, until you improve. Focus and learning and applying the essentials: lighting, depth, and overall composition.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by stay away from blending options ? i only use overlay / screen.. my program is pse11 cus i dont have $2,000 for CS6 therefor i dont have apply image :/ but please explain more about blending options and i do use lighting typically just not on this one couldn't get a good angle

ps why is your butt your signature lets see some of your art :D i bet its good ( no sarcasm intended)