Sign in to follow this  
awsome123

Circumcision

[quote name='Stacx'][URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah[/URL]
[URL]http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/04/26/israels-chief-rabbinate-rabbis-must-suck-on-the-mutilated-genitals-of-baby-boys/[/URL]

Sickens me.[/QUOTE]

That is probably the 4th or 5th weirdest thing I've seen on the internet.

I've been around for a while too.

Fuck

[quote name='Stacx'][url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah[/url]
[url]http://www.destroyzionism.com/2013/04/26/israels-chief-rabbinate-rabbis-must-suck-on-the-mutilated-genitals-of-baby-boys/[/url]

Sickens me.[/QUOTE]

Thats sick

Yes, I agree with it being available if you want it to be, but infants being born into this work immediately greeted by pain is just mutilation. I do agree with it if you have a medical reason, i mean come on, if you have a medical problem that needs treatment, it should 100% be legal. And how is the rabbi sucking on baby penis's legal?

[quote name='awsome123']Yes, I agree with it being available if you want it to be, but infants being born into this work immediately greeted by pain is just mutilation. I do agree with it if you have a medical reason, i mean come on, if you have a medical problem that needs treatment, it should 100% be legal. And how is the rabbi sucking on baby penis's legal?[/QUOTE]

Actually even some babies fall asleep whilst being circumcised. So what do you think on injections? they're routine and hurt the baby I guess (although I 100% agree with you)

[quote name='Sethy']'Least my dick doesn't look like a fuckin worm.[/QUOTE]

^^^

If you can't afford it, you shouldn't be forced to have a circumcision. Lots of people aren't being circumsized these days.

Can't stand this type of bullshit. :/

[quote]The literal ancient method mezizah which means suction, has become controversial. It is referred to as metzitzah b'peh, or oral suction, where [B]the mohel sucks blood from the circumcision wound on the baby's penis[/B]. Some opponents attempt to demonstrate that the practice poses a serious risk of spreading herpes to the infant. Proponents maintain that there is no conclusive evidence that links herpes to Metzitza, and [B]attempts to limit this practice infringes on religious freedom[/B].[/quote]
Jews do sicken me.

Eh i can simply say it is much more joyful to be uncircumcised as it differentiates me from others and give me more ... pleasure... damn this feels like a vibrator commercial...

It was believed that getting circumcised would reduce the chance of disease and such, but after recent studies from a couple health schools, it's proven that circumcision is actually worse for health speculations.. here's a little snippet I pulled from some random site. It's verified, so you can believe the information. I know I'm not the one to say, but here's some information.

[quote][list][*]Circumcision increases the chance of meatitis (inflammation of the opening of the penis).
[*]Circumcision may result in a decreased incidence of urinary tract infections.
[*]Circumcision may result in a lower incidence of sexually transmitted diseases and may reduce HIV transmission.
[*]Circumcision may lower the risk for cancer of the cervix in sexual partners.
[*]Circumcision may decrease the risk for cancer of the penis.
[*]There is still no absolute medical indication for routine circumcision of the newborn.[/list][/quote]

I don't particularly believe in cutting the foreskin, though it's happened to me.