Azrtheal

Regular Runescape OFFLINE

There are some people who enjoy playing Runescape as much as anyone else, but would prefer to be able to play it, completely offline. No records, no nothing but the fact you won't have to have an internet connection just to play. I'll make a random guess and say that if ANYONE has yet created a source and client that would provide for a full game of runescape including skilling, NPCs, quests, and everything else as you'd find in the online version, then they wouldn't release it to the public, they'd rather keep it to themselves and post it as a "private server" in order to have other people connect to them.. Surely someone must have a full based offline server in which can be downloaded to play runescape, full, offline, yes?

[quote name='Azrtheal']There are some people who enjoy playing Runescape as much as anyone else, but would prefer to be able to play it, completely offline. No records, no nothing but the fact you won't have to have an internet connection just to play. I'll make a random guess and say that if ANYONE has yet created a source and client that would provide for a full game of runescape including skilling, NPCs, quests, and everything else as you'd find in the online version, then they wouldn't release it to the public, they'd rather keep it to themselves and post it as a "private server" in order to have other people connect to them.. Surely someone must have a full based offline server in which can be downloaded to play runescape, full, offline, yes?[/QUOTE]

no-one currently has a fully working rs2 server and client,they all have missing npcs, broken minigames or glitched bosses

Yes it would be possible to make it but very difficult. I recommend taking jagex hostage and have them give you everything you need.

[quote name='C3LL']no-one currently has a fully working rs2 server and client,they all have missing npcs, broken minigames or glitched bosses[/QUOTE]

Says you.

In the last few weeks I have been making a framework (revision 718 because i use that cache) entirely from scratch to resemble to the real runescape as much as I can. It is an inmense load of work, taking months but this is the only way to be able to make a bug-free server. The only bugged thing I have so far is the cache itself. So I might change that. I am not an expert in caches with their opcodes etc, which is what is keeping me back. Edited by Arix

[quote name='Arix']Says you.

In the last few weeks I have been making a framework (revision 718 because i use that cache) entirely from scratch to resemble to the real runescape as much as I can. It is an inmense load of work, taking months but this is the only way to be able to make a bug-free server. The only bugged thing I have so far is the cache itself. So I might change that. I am not an expert in caches with their opcodes etc, which is what is keeping me back.[/QUOTE]
Stop braggin :3