The RuneLocus forum has been archived and does not accept new registrations.
Click here for more information, and click here to join the community on Discord.

Ruler

Recruiting staff team for a 317

[B]Hello, First off i'd like to say I didn't know where to put this thread so please forum moderators if it's the wrong section don't hesitate to move it.
[/B]
Alright, So as the title says I'm re-opening my 317 server, but before I re-open it ... like any good server it takes a bit of planing, So right now i'm currently at phase two of my planning which is ; Recruiting a staff team.

Now I'm not looking for people who have never been moderator on a server before, I'm looking for people that have a bit of experience and are as professional as possible, for the soul purpose; I don't want my server being run by 12 and 13 year olds banning people because they don't get what they want. Now if your interested in being a staff member please add some things below,

[U][B]Age :
Experience :
Staff position desired :
Any people that will vouch :
Do you know anything about java:
If you were confronted by a duper what would you do? :
Are you willing to add me on skype? :[/B][/U]

Please take your time filling out this application because I'm only going to give a chance to the people who look like they deserve it, As well as please try your [B]BEST[/B] to use proper grammar.

*** Also a message to Forum moderators, If this doesn't follow forum rules please delete it A.S.A.P , (I'm not too sure because I'm a bit new to rune-locus. )

Thanks for reading, - Zach Edited by Ruler

Moved to the correct section shortcut will expire in 2 weeks, thank you for joining and good luck.

-Joe

Thank you for moving it Joe.

[B][U]Age :[/U][/B] 19
[B][U]Experience :[/U][/B] Was Veteran Operator on a MineCraft server that had a daily average unique IP loggin of 250. I was a Veteran Operator for a few months until the server was shut down. It's player database wase well over 3,000 users. I am also a Manager at my job, so therefore you'll know I'm trained in management and am very professional. My strong points are Customer Service.
[B][U]Staff position desired :[/U][/B] Coder, Technician, Manager or Customer Service (If any available. If not then ignore this application please.)
[B][U]Any people that will vouch :[/U][/B] I have a few people but they are not with RuneLocus and are only available through Skype.
[B][U]Do you know anything about java:[/U][/B] I have actually coded 100% (Non-ripped) the following: Herblore (works 100%), experience giving items (Such as lamps, books, etc.), gift box (with random items), some interface guides, multiple commands, crafted a flawless compile and run.bat files, and a few other non-important things. I can edit almost any ripped code.
[B][U]If you were confronted by a duper what would you do? :[/U][/B] Never had experience with duplicate glitches/bugs. I'd probably temporarily remove the least important item(s) or action(s) that would be key to replicating the duper, then would work on a fix.
[U][B]Are you willing to add me on Skype? :[/B][/U] Yes, but only you, nobody else (for now). Edited by Countryboyaj

[B][U]Age [/U]: [/B]15
[U][/U][B] Experience :[/B] Ive been playing the real runescape for over 6 years (combat lvl 138 before eoc)
[U][/U][B]Staff position desired :[/B] Moderator (or maybe support team)
[U][/U][B]Any people that will vouch :[/B] some people i know from another rsps
[U][/U][B]Do you know anything about java[/B]: Nope
[U][/U][B]If you were confronted by a duper what would you do? :[/B] I would jail him, and ask the owner or an admin what to do.
[U][/U][B]Are you willing to add me on skype? : [/B]of course :P

Btw, ive been helper on a few rsps's (but i can't code at all :P), and mod on a mw3-server :) Edited by Kon

[quote name='Countryboyaj'][B][U]Age :[/U][/B] 19
[B][U]Experience :[/U][/B] Was Veteran Operator on a MineCraft server that had a daily average unique IP loggin of 250. I was a Veteran Operator for a few months until the server was shut down. It's player database wase well over 3,000 users. I am also a Manager at my job, so therefore you'll know I'm trained in management and am very professional. My strong points are Customer Service.
[B][U]Staff position desired :[/U][/B] Coder, Technician, Manager or Customer Service (If any available. If not then ignore this application please.)
[B][U]Any people that will vouch :[/U][/B] I have a few people but they are not with RuneLocus and are only available through Skype.
[B][U]Do you know anything about java:[/U][/B] I have actually coded 100% (Non-ripped) the following: Herblore (works 100%), experience giving items (Such as lamps, books, etc.), gift box (with random items), some interface guides, multiple commands, crafted a flawless compile and run.bat files, and a few other non-important things. I can edit almost any ripped code.
[B][U]If you were confronted by a duper what would you do? :[/U][/B] Never had experience with duplicate glitches/bugs. I'd probably temporarily remove the least important item(s) or action(s) that would be key to replicating the duper, then would work on a fix.
[U][B]Are you willing to add me on Skype? :[/B][/U] Yes, but only you, nobody else (for now).[/QUOTE]

Your application was very well organised, and under-going consideration by the other staff members thank you for your time.

Experience : Started playing runescape in 2006 and rsps in 2009/2010. Im almost maxed on real rs (quitted) and had been mod in 4 servers, and 2 admins, some of this servers are now top10 in runelocus.
Staff position desired :Co owner-head admin. I want to start from 0 a server. I want to find a trustable and active partner (coder) to run a rsps.
Any people that will vouch : Old owners from servers i was staff.
Do you know anything about java: Not really, im usually incharge of forums and server administration.
If you were confronted by a duper what would you do? : If i have proof that he duped, he should be ip banned. After we should see what to do if the duped items where spread through the commiunity. Also we should find wich was the dupe to fix it and avoid this to happen again.
Are you willing to add me on skype? : Ofcourse, skype is base of commiunication for rsps.

Sorry for my bad enlgish, im spanish speaker and learn english at school.
Minuz

Everyone above me is under-going Consideration by the head of administration on the server, Also [MENTION=148525]Countryboyaj[/MENTION] if you could please provide me with your skype VIA Private message we'd be glad to give you a customer service \\ server help position. Edited by Ruler

Not trying to overtake my position just trying to help other applicants have more organized applications.

Here is the code for the application (Ready for you to fill it out in Quick Reply or Advanced Reply as soon as you paste it)

[php]

[B][U]Age :[/U][/B]
[B][U]Experience :[/U][/B]
[B][U]Staff position desired :[/U][/B]
[B][U]Any people that will vouch :[/U][/B]
[B][U]Do you know anything about java:[/U][/B]
[B][U]If you were confronted by a duper what would you do? :[/U][/B]
[B][U]Are you willing to add me on Skype? :[/U][/B]

[/php]

PS @ Ruler I've PMed you with my Skype information. I'll get back to you ASAP. Edited by Countryboyaj

Alright, Thanks. I've sent you a request on skype.

** in Other news

[MENTION=176197]minuz[/MENTION] Your application is under-going consideration by the co-owner, I'll inform you whether you get accepted or not after the process is finished.
Thank you for your time, - Zach