Sign in to follow this  
Tah5

718 How to Edit Player Files

Question

When I try and sign it, it tells me invalid password. I've tried multiple different names, any reason why for this? I can't even play.. It's very buggy like that for some reason?

Also how do I edit player files to give myself more rights, edit stats, change pass from file etc

When I sign in without capitalizing the first letter it works, and then it tells me when I try and log in that my password's been updated and to log back out and in, it doesn't let me go in a world.

Another edit; how would I change the clients name, and the log in screen and log in message to something different. I don't want Citellum all over it no offense, I jjust want to play this with a few friends

I would assume that me being able to get into player files would result in editing spin number too?

15 answers to this question

Calm the damn tits man... Tell us what you need help with... and post once and wait.

To those commenting on servers not normally having more ranks than 0,1,2, and possibly 3, a lot of servers that are coded "incorrectly" use ranks as donator levels. While they should have their own methods I've seen 3 levels of donators put in as "4, 5, 6" and the owner at 7.

But again this is the worst possible way to accomplish that.

[quote name='TheDevinM']To those commenting on servers not normally having more ranks than 0,1,2, and possibly 3, a lot of servers that are coded "incorrectly" use ranks as donator levels. While they should have their own methods I've seen 3 levels of donators put in as "4, 5, 6" and the owner at 7.

But again this is the worst possible way to accomplish that.[/QUOTE]

You realize that the last post was made a year ago? Not counting the guy above you.

Sign in to follow this