Sign in to follow this  
Chronicscape

Possible to change fight caves coords?

Question

Well I am wondering if there is a way to either add dif coords or change them up some way in the controller? If anyone knows how please let me know! I am trying to add/fix a load of things and change some controllers around to load maps that are actually there.. Fight Caves is there but bork maps aren't, nomad aren't, and a few others as well. And some controllers failed so I had to rewrite some of the minigames to load to Fight Cave maps but would like to change that option... Thanks.

8 answers to this question

Yes as a matter of fact you can... just look at the controlers ect... where ever it will teleport you you will see how the map is set up... and you will be able to spawn npcs just look at the entire code , study it and youll find it but yesss the answer is yes you can.

fatmess go home..... 718 is ::coords or actually `coords since its from console

[quote name='fatmessv2']::mypos[/QUOTE]

That post gave me cancer.

Ok so going frm looking at my shit after my retarded self made this post... I figured i can just try changing the boundChunks and place actual map locations i am assuming or handle them in the world.java/

And how would ::coords/::mypos help? lmfao I have the coords i would like to use but doing that wont change the maps loading... I think I know how to do it so im going to test out my own theory on this.

alright goodluck :D and yeh idk whats wrong with him... i was just correcting him, and if you end up not being able to change it just add me on skype or something so i can help you .. i have done it before ill just explain how to do it..

[quote name='CarbonRed']alright goodluck :D and yeh idk whats wrong with him... i was just correcting him, and if you end up not being able to change it just add me on skype or something so i can help you .. i have done it before ill just explain how to do it..[/QUOTE]

lol sounds good man i may do that if i keep getting this error... lmfao.

Sign in to follow this