Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk123

GrudgePVP

server or advertisment format?

server is actually very nice and not that messy. the home has every shop you need, then npcs opposite side. altars are close by each other, perfect teleporting, which i will update right now. Edited by Nighthawk123

[quote name='Nighthawk123']server or advertisment format?

server is actually very nice and not that messy. the home has every shop you need, then npcs opposite side. altars are close by each other, perfect teleporting, which i will update right now.[/QUOTE]

Just because something is convenient, doesn't mean it's clean. Just looks very disorganized and the custom tab icons are godawful.

it can use some updates, we have not found a nice home but I don't think you have ANY right to judge considering you've never played the server. Yea. Judge a server on it's tabs. :Fp:

Prices for donor / regular-$10 super-$20 extreme-$30

Prices in reality aren't that bad considering all we offer for donors.
Come check server out today!

Added downloadable client and voting rewards. Forums are good now so come check us out! Also adding more custom items and shops!

small problems with dl. Now making it workable through mac! :D we could use 1 forum mod too...

updated- new downloadable client, so made new one also with working fullscreen! new voting rewards, etc

EDIT: added picture of forum and downloadable client

Had awesome event with FTP items only like rune and green d hide I will put vid up soon

Sign in to follow this