Sign in to follow this  
JaydenD12

Epicurus-RSPS (official release)

No class files and main file Jframe not found even tho its there ?

Managed to deal with the Source. Would you mind giving me a hand/tip with the client, pretty please? :D

[quote name='Lirim']No class files and main file Jframe not found even tho its there ?[/QUOTE]

You need to build the client first.

[quote name='rareshutzu']Managed to deal with the Source. Would you mind giving me a hand/tip with the client, pretty please? :D[/QUOTE]

What problems are you facing?

[quote name='JaydenD12']You need to build the client first.

What problems are you facing?[/QUOTE]

Well I can't get it to be built using eclipse, like I did it with the server. I tried many name combinations but without result. (I'm not very bright at Eclipse, just yet)

I got the client and server to load but my client's buttons dont work? help please? i can't select Eo or Pk.

Can Any1 tell my how to build the client??

Same here, i wanna learn how to build the client! Jayden help us please <3

I aswell am having truoble building the client :\ also, i can get the server up via eclipse but what exactly do you mean by "build" do i need to do something inside eclipse in order to get the Server Files or should i just host the server Off of eclipse?

got this stuff running... sorry for bumping... but i need to ask.. i have a problem with duel arena.. the "all" option in weapon combination does not work.. when i try to duel someone with this is only lets us attack each other with our fists.. not out weapons.. and it says weapons allowed in this duel: all if we try to attack with our weapons...

Sign in to follow this